If you believe your patient fits the transfer criteria outlined in the Marcus Stroke & Neuroscience Center Patient Referral Criteria Chart, please use one of the following methods, listed in order of preference, to initiate the transfer process:
- Visit https://simonweb.eushc.org and enter the ID: ANGIO (26446) to page the on-call physician via the Web
- Dial (404) 686-5500 and enter ANGIO (26446) to page the on-call physician via phone
Once you have been in contact with the on-call physician and received approval for the transfer, please complete the following steps:
- Arrange for patient transportation
- Fax the Transfer Information Form along with a completed face sheet to Grady’s Admitting Department (404) 616-9208 and the Stroke Center (404) 616-5796
- Call report to Grady Neuro ICU at (404) 616-4391
For outpatient referrals, complete the Outpatient Referral Form and fax it to the number provided on the form. Provide the patient with the Outpatient Information Form to bring to his or her first appointment at the Neurology Clinic.
Thank you for choosing the Marcus Stroke & Neuroscience Center.